When it comes to celebrating the new year, there is no other city that celebrates like Bengaluru. The city loves to party and New year is its favorite event. Concerts to luxurious venue parties, Dj parties to Camping; Bengaluru organizes it all. This year too Bengaluru is geared up to welcome 2019 with some of the most amazing parties.
Here’s a list of 5 Top new year eve 2018 events to attend in Bengaluru on 31st December 2018
1. NYE Bollywood Carnival at Sheraton: No party is complete without a Bollywood song and that is why this party tops the list. Its not just a party it’s a Bollywood carnival. And with a luxurious venue like Hotel Sheraton, the party is a favorite venue to be at for all Bengalurians especially because it’s offering one venue, two parties – a terrace party and a ballroom party. Sounds exciting already, doesn’t it?
The party features Dj Hussain, Dj Raghu, Dj Esha, and Dj Jeevan; ready to take over the console to let you welcome 2019 in a rocking way. But that’s not all. Unlimited buffet and unlimited drinks make this party a go-grab.
Where to book tickets: Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/nye-bollywood-carnival-at-sheraton
2. LAS VEGAS 2019: Why travel to Las Vegas when Las Vegas can travel to Bengaluru? You guessed it right. Las Vegas 2019, Bengaluru’s most loved new year party is back with its 9th Edition at The Ottera Hotel. Reverberating music, dancing strobe lights, International dancers, a fine fashion show; this party features it all. Get to groove and move to Bollywood beats by DJ Jiten or move to shake a leg to commercial and Bollywood music by DJ Arun at the 7000 sqft huge grand ballroom. The party also offers fashion show choreographed by none other than Sameer Khan, Fire jugglers, Casino setup, fireworks, special countdown to let you keep a track of time, and a special kid’s zone.
If that wasn’t enough, the party also offers unlimited drinks and a lavish buffet spread.
Where to book tickets: Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/las-vegas-2019
3. Rio Carnival Season 4: Bengaluru loves its old new year parties and Rio Carnival is one such party. Back with its 4th Season at the city’s ultra-luxurious five-star property Taj Hotel. This party is renowned for its VIP status. VIP tables, VIP Entries, and Celebrity DJ; everything about this party is VIP. To keep you entertained until you yell Happy new year and hug your loved ones with happiness to spend another year together; the party features belly dancers, fashion show, live singers, karaoke, dance performances and much more. To ease your hunger pangs, the party also offers a wide range of unlimited drinks and food.
Where to book tickets: Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/rio-carnival-2019-season-4
4. Under The Stars The Big Bang 2019: Looks like Bengaluru is loving all international parties and that is why this party is a part of the Top 5 new year parties in Bengaluru. Being organized in Taj Vivanta, Under The Stars, The Big Bang 2019 is a Taj special new year eve party. An open-air event featuring a massive setup with a performance by International Popular Artist & DJ: Ruby Pheonix (Australia) Live, no reason is good enough to skip this party. Enjoy Big countdown with Fire Works, Laser show, Live Dhol & Punjabi dance numbers, Live Emcee – Sumita, Dance performances, Jugglers, music by Bollywood DJs Talon and Garrick to keep your feet glues to the dance floor and more.
What makes this party unique is an Avengers-themed exclusive area for kids. And did we mention Unlimited lavish buffet spread with 200+ options from cuisines across the world and a wide range of unlimited drinks with premium international brands? Tempted to book the tickets? Then let us tell you about the Entertainment zone with – photobooth, props; Multiple event stages & access, special kids’ menu and…. Before we go bonkers telling all this party offers let’s conclude by saying this party features all that you wanted at a new year.
Where to book tickets: Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/under-the-stars-the-big-bang-2019-taj-special-new-year-eve
5. New Year Camping under the Stars: One fad pacing up this year is kicking the idea of city parties and heading to a location away from the hustle and bustle of the city for celebrations. This new year follow the same. Bid adieu to 2018 by celebrating in the perfect serene environment. Celebrate new year 2019 with a getaway amidst the nature at- Middle Of Somewhere – The Valley at Chikkaballapur, Bandahalli.
Pack your bags for this one night get away which lets you relish great food and DJ music as you sit beside the bonfire while resting your head on your loved one’s shoulder and gaze at the pollution free sky. Welcome 2019 with live band performances, sky lanterns, yoga, welcome drink, BBQ, beautiful camp stay and more.
Where to book tickets: Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/new-year-camping-under-the-stars