When it comes to choosing an adventurous activity; Trekking finds its name in the list especially in our Country where each corner has one or the other trekking option available – Himalayas in the North, Western Ghats in the South, Eastern Ghats, and Sahyadris in the North East.
From Kanyakumari district to Kashmir, every bit of India possesses some of the great altitudes that can be conquered with real interest and willpower. The unique geographical location of the country also offers season specific treks – winter treks, summer treks, monsoon treks, autumn treks and all year treks. Each special in their own unique way.
With the vacation approaching; let’s find the most enthralling Trekking Expeditions to let your heart skip a beat or two. Here it goes.
- Trekking Expedition to Rajmachi: Situated in the rugged hills of the Sahyadri mountains, Rajmachi fort is popular among trekkers and nature lovers. Reason? It is a unique fort consisting of 2 fortresses with a wide plateau surrounding both the fortresses. Standing at the fort you can get a spell bounding view of the Bhograt pass. Enchanted already? We agree. A trekking trail surrounded by lush green mountains, clear and fast flowing waterfalls, deep valley, flowing river, and breath-taking topography, must be on your bucket list.
But wait, this isn’t all. There is much more to this. Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/trekking-expedition-to-rajmachi to know all about this weekend expedition.
- Himachal backpacking: Are you a wanderer who loves to go overboard when trekking yet likes to retire in the night calmly? Then this one is for you. An eight day long trekking trip which lets you explore 5 different destinations, mesmerising enough to keep your mouth open with wow for hours. This one offers a picturesque of snowing peaks, plunging river valleys in Bir Billing, Mcleod Ganj, Kasol, Kheerganga, and Manali. Unveil your adventurous side with trekking, climbing, rafting, paragliding, skiing or a simple walk by the mountains.
Not sure where to register for the trip? Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/himachal-backpacking8-days-5-destinations-camping-trekking-music-and-bonfire-with-wanderon-
- Dudhsagar trek and Dandeli Rafting: Imaging if you could combine 2 adventurous activities – trekking and Rafting; into one trip? Now imagine, trekking around India’s tallest waterfalls – the fortified milky white Dudhsagar falls on the border of Goa and Karnataka that too in mud roads and amidst the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park? We are sure this one is in your list of ‘Top trekking places to go this year’ already. From trekking to camping with bonfire; this trekking expedition includes it all.
Interested to join the trek? Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/dudhsagar-trek-and-dandeli-rafting today.
- Dev Tibba Trek – The unseen Himalayan facet: Dev Tibba is a dream for any trekker. Dark pine forests, open meadows, glacial valleys, towering mountains, and an arduous journey; this Himalayan Range trekking expedition is a euphoric getaway in the cold desert. Forget about hearing your voice; you can hear even the resound of your breath as you trek through the narrow lanes of Jagatsuk and Chika. If that isn’t enough, be ready to get self-hypnotised by the white snow as you sleep in the tents holding onto that blanket of stars for warmth.
Can wait no more to join this expedition? Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/dev-tibba-trek
- Katraj to Sinhagad Night Trek: Disappointed that the next long weekend is too far and you cannot take join any trekking expedition? Then this one is for you. The Katraj to Singhad Night trek is a 1N/2D long, moderate to hard level night trek which lets you trek through different terrains, challenging enough to let you test your physical endurance. Another reason to add this expedition to your bucket list is the stunning view of Pune you get to witness from the Katraj ghat.
Seeking more information on this trip? Visit https://www.meraevents.com/event/katraj-to-sinhagad-night-trek-2018