Are you waiting for the most spectacular career review and wish to take a leap in the career ladder? Well, if yes, then make sure you have all the backup of skills and certifications that are needed to take you there.
For professionals in the project management industry, here is a course that you need to attend and get certified to stand out like a star among your peers. The SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) in Bengaluru, which is a three-day program from September 28, 2015, to October 1, 2015, will equip you with the skills required to excel as a project manager.
Those of you who are not aware of SAFe course, the SAFe program consultant training and certification course is a training program that is ideal and a must attend for all the internal agile change agents and external consultants.
The training and certification program offers all the tools needed to implement agile programs at work along with validating the knowledge in agile programs, agile architecture, leadership, and program portfolio management, so that the course takers can launch Agile Release Trains as part of an enterprise Lean Agile change initiative.
The SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Bengaluru aims to prepare internal change agents and external consultants to:
- Lead the organization towards an agile transformation
- Implement the techniques of Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe)
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe and act as a SAFe Agilist (SA) certifying agent
- Train teams in SAFe ScrumXP for Teams and act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent
Well, if that interests you, then here are the basic requirements to attend the course, if you fit in, think no further and hit the register button.
- Over five years of experience in software development, business analysis, testing, product or project management
- More than three years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant certifications in Agile (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
The registrants will have to attend a four-day SPC certification course, which will be followed by an exam (retakes of the exam cost $250 and can be taken 60 days or more after the previous exam).
Advantages of the SPC course:
- Access to SAFe Foundation’s PowerPoint briefing
- SAFe courseware to train managers and executives in the Leading SAFe course to share knowledge and a certified SAFe Agilist (SA)
- Access to SAFe courseware to train teams in the SAFe ScrumXP for Team course and the ability to act as a SAFe Practitioner (SP) certifying agent
- Content updates
- SPC Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc.)
- Certified SPC directory listing (optional)
- Scaled Agile Academy LinkedIn community membership
- Annual Renewal
- Renewals are from the date of certification
- 160 hours of SPC consulting
- Renewal fee: $895
- 40 continuing education/outreach hours
To know more about the course, instructors, etc., please visit www.meraevents.com