Every individual needs an inspiration — an inspiration to motivate themselves in life. It is that stimulation which pushes forward an individual to overcome the hardship and find the meaning of life. You may see a lot of chaos in your life. However, the most important thing is to know how to face the challenges of life. Also, it’s not that easy to find as inspiration, as it lies in rare forms.
Do you think your life is meaningless? What to do when you feel it’s pointless to live. Have you dug yourself into the depressive hole of thinking? Please don’t! Depression is that one breakdown, which makes you lose interest on everything. And, you don’t want that, right?
No matter how old you are, you deserve to live happily and you have the choice to spend your time passionately. That’s why, Josh Talks is showcasing India’s most inspiring stories in Mumbai that you should not miss. One day, 12 inspiring stories, Josh Talks Mumbai is a four-hour-long powerful event that will take place in the Ecole Mondiale World School, Gulmohar Cross, on July 25, 2015.
To name a few speakers that the Josh Talks Mumbai features are:
- Priti Patkar (Social Worker)
- Mittal Patel (Social Reformer)
- Sonam Kalra (Musician and Founder, Sufi Gospel Project)
- Laxmi Narayan Tripathi (Transgender Rights Activist)
- Miss Malini (Celebrity Blogger)
- Mansukhlal Prajapati (Rural Entrepreneur)
- Ritesh Agarwal (Founder, OYO Rooms)
- Salman Sayyed (Young Achiever)
- Harish Iyer (LGBT Activist)
- Ishneet Kaur (fought physical ailments to win international accolades)
- Advitiya Sharma (Co founder Housing.com)
- Bhakti Sharma (Competitive Open Water Swimmer, World Record Holder)
Josh Talks aim to motivate you through the most inspiring thoughts and talks and give you an incredible perspective on how to live your life, cheerfully.
The aforementioned speakers are not just celebrities, but they are stars, who have seen many a struggle, hardship and pain. They will share their experience and their journey towards success at the Josh Talks Mumbai. Attending this event will give tremendous benefits to live life, to face difficult situations, to discover ways to success and the ability to feel connected. That’s what make us feel alive. Register now at just 1000 INR.