Fully accredited TOGAF 9 Level 1, Level 2 Training at Hotel Ramada Encore, Bangalore from August 4 to August 7, 2015
Substantial guidance is required for the setting up of an architecture practice, and then using it effectively for a long-term transformation of the enterprise (strategic architecture), and capabilities supporting it. All these are achieved with the help of TOGAF, a framework designed for making important business strategic decisions.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is a framework for enterprise architecture (EA). It provides design, planning, modeling, implementation approach for any IT (information technology) enterprise. It is widely used by leading organizations across the world to improve business efficiency.
TOGAF is one of the most widely-accepted and reliable enterprise architecture methodology. This widely followed methodology has created consistent standards for enterprise architecture professionals.
It helps practitioners avoid being locked into proprietary methods, utilize resources more efficiently and realize the need of a fruitful bearing on returns.
Here is a training course in TOGAF 9, accredited by The Open Group covering the knowledge required for TOGAF 9 certification at Levels 1 and 2. The course is designed in such a way that it will provide a great mix of theoretical knowledge and practical application on industry-specific problems.
Case studies on real-world scenarios will help the delegates understand the nuances and challenges related to any EA implementation lifecycle. The TOGAF 9 certification program is a comprehensive, practice-oriented course which will benefit the delegates in the long run. It’s a 4-day program starting from August 4, 2015 to August 7, 2015. The event will be held at Hotel Ramada Encore, Domlur, Bangalore from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Benefits from the course:
The training course is filled with practical nuggets from the real world, and delegates will learn:
- How to combine the business and IT aspects of your organization together
- How to respond to RFPs from the customer effectively
- The basics of TOGAF 9.1 and how it can be tailored for an organization for benefit
- How to meet customer requirements and find a solution from strategy
- Basic principles of Architecture Frameworks ( TOGAF ) and how to apply them
- How to dig deep from Enterprise Architecture to Solution Architecture
- Basics of Architecture and Design, and practical application scenarios
- Prioritizing requirements for a Business or Technical Architect
- How an Architect views Agility: How much architecture is needed in the hour of need
- Project Management essentials for any Architect
Benefits from the workshop:
- Four days classroom training by The Open Group approved trainer
- The courseware is approved by The Open Group; hard copy of courseware will be given
- Mock exams to prepare the candidate for clearing the TOGAF 9.1 certification exam
- Experiential learning with live case studies
- Delegates are given participation certificates
- Real world practical application of the concepts and how they can be used to solve problems
- The successful delegates, after appearing the independent examination, will be registered with the Open Group as certified TOGAF 9 Architects
About the Certification:
All the delegates, after completing the course are eligible to take the open group online certification examination combined Level 1 (Foundation) and Level 2 (Certified). These exams are available in all major centres at Prometric examination facilities. Students attending this workshop will be given this exam voucher. This certification programme will indeed help the attendees to achieve a higher career goal.
Who can attend the training?
This TOGAF training course can be attended by those working as enterprise architects (business architects, application architects, process architects, technology architects, information architects, solution architects) or people who intend to take up such roles. This course will also benefit CIO’s, senior business analysts, application portfolio managers, programme managers, strategists from IT domain and those involved for change programmes.
About the Trainers:
The training programme will be provided by trained professionals from the industry.
Akhil has over 19 years of IT industry experience in varied fields. He has also worked globally across various industries. Akhil is an ICF certified leadership and executive coach, working with several executives, entrepreneurs and others.
2. Prof. Gopalan Narasimhan (GN):
Gopalan Narasimhan is the Chief Consultant of Yayati consulting and Director of Bumblebee academy. He is an experienced business leader with over twenty-five years of experience with the corporates. GN is also a mentor and advisor for several startups and corporate executives.
Come, learn, explore and take complete advantage of this amazing training programme happening in your city from August 4, 2015 to August 7, 2015. The early bird tickets are out now and are available at an unimaginable price of 64,800 INR. So, hurry up and register yourself right away. The tickets can be availed with the EMI option available at Meraevents.