To solve an immediate and burning problem is relatively easy, using technology. But, designing and implementing a robust architecture that will serve the immediate needs to the enterprise and in consistent sync with the long-term strategic vision of the organization is little bit difficult.
Enterprise Architecture (EA) is a well-defined practice for conducting enterprise analysis, design, planning, and implementation, using a holistic approach at all times, for the successful development and execution of strategy.
By developing Enterprise Architectures, businesses achieve agility, optimization and higher efficiency, shedding overheads and latency. So, give yourself the Enterprise Architecture (EA) edge to enable your clients’ success and also yours.
The Enterprise Architecture tools and principles can be helpful in delivering greater business impact. That is the reason, why most of the clients of outsourced IT services and solutions companies are increasingly demanding EA thinking from their service providers. Therefore, architects trained in EA are better-equipped to more fully express and realize their potential as architects. This in turn will lead to superior professional and personal growth.
“Enterprise Architecture-concepts to implementation” is a program that is specially-designed and meant to enable participants to appreciate architectural thinking and equip them to immediately start applying EA practices to their projects. The one-day program will be held on August 21, 2015 at Bangalore from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
What does the program address?
The program will address the following issues:
- How to gain comprehensive insight to apply EA in dynamic business environment
- How to bring structure and clarity to complex business planning
- How to analyze business problems, identify solutions to identified problems and provide insight for stakeholders
- How to design business, information, application and technology architectures to support business strategy.
- How to direct business systems changes and begin to plan for transition.
Objective of the program:
- The main objectives of the program are:
- Understanding EA as a strategic initiative, aligning EA to business objective
- EA in action, learning EA process end-to-end
- Hands-on with EA
- Customer case studies
What will you gain from the Enterprise Architecture program?
The participants will get to know:
- A pragmatic way of applying EA concepts to practice
- How to use EA initiative to transform and deliver value to your business
- How to manage complex and dynamic business situations through EA methods and techniques
- How to develop EA value proposition
- How to create architectural building blocks using an EA tool
- How customers use EA frameworks successfully through real life case studies
Who can attend the Enterprise Architecture program?
The program can be attended by:
- Enterprise Architects
- Solution Architects
- Senior Managers
- Senior Developers
- IT Solution Consultants
- Business Transformation Consultants
Key Takeaways from the program:
- Architectural Thinking
- Honing EA Consulting Skills
- Developing winning EA Value Proposition
- Learning EA Principles and Strategies
- Preparing for Business Transformation Engagements
- Learning about EA Best Practices
- Bridge the business-IT gap more effectively by learning to speak “the language of business”
About the Facilitators:
Akhil Chaturvedi has 19 years of experience in IT industry excelling in several areas like IT strategy consulting, complex architecture development and delivery and technology incubation and center of excellence (COE). Akhil has worked globally across various industries. He facilitated mentoring and consulting in the areas of Enterprise Architecture (EA), emerging IT technologies, solution architecture and building business acumen. Akhil is an ICF certified leadership / executive coach, and has worked with several executives, entrepreneurs and others. He was also in consulting and leadership roles with fortune 500 companies like Cognizant, Accenture and Reliance, where he managed large team of architects, business analysts and consultants.
Sharad Nalawade has over 30 years of IT industry experience in a wide range of roles across multiple industry domains. He has played leadership and enterprise architect roles including Enterprise Architecture, IT solution consulting and business transformation services. Sharad is an industry champion in articulating and developing IT solution architecture for Fortune 500 customers. He has also worked on several challenging assignments in the BFSI, Telecom, Retail and Healthcare industry where he implemented world class IT solutions. He has authored two books, one of which has been a bestseller on amazon.in. Currently, he is an IT strategy consultant and an adjunct Professor at IIM Lucknow, where he teaches “Business Transformation with IT” course at the PGP levels.
What are you waiting for? The early bird tickets are available now at an unimaginable price of 6500 INR, exclusive of service tax at 14%. The early bird offer lasts till August 14, 2015. So, hurry up and book your tickets right away as the tickets are selling fast. You can avail the tickets through the EMI option available at Meraevents. Be there and take advantage of this unique learning opportunity by giving yourself, and your colleagues a quick-start in what is undoubtedly a crucial competence for IT architecture professionals.