Pygmalion Leader – Experiential Leadership Workshop on August 14, 2015 at Hotel Ramada Encore, Bangalore
Looking for answers related to the reason for below-par performance of highly skilled employees and high underutilization of huge workforce, the behaviour of people based on the treatment meted out to them, the effects of beliefs, values and expectations on the management style, and key performance challenges?
Key solutions and answers to all these questions will be answered at the Pygmalion Leader – Experiential Leadership workshop.
Bumblebee Leadership Academy brings to you their ninth offering of The Pygmalion Leader, a one-day Experiential Leadership workshop being held on August 14, 2015 at Hotel Ramada Encore, Bangalore from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
The Pygmalion effect, or Rosenthal effect, is the phenomenon whereby the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform. The main idea behind the Pygmalion effect is that increasing the leader’s expectation of the follower’s performance will result in better follower performance. The Pygmalion effect helps in improving the employee performance in the long run.
What are the Objectives and content of the program?
The program’s objectives focusses mainly on:
- Understanding various ways to excel as a Manager and Leader by applying Pygmalion Framework.
- Understanding how expectations can create Self Fulfilling Prophecies (SFPs) and enhance the performance.
- Effectively communicating expectations of others using the key Pygmalion factors.
- Understanding how to raise people’s confidence and performance by applying the Pygmalion Framework.
- Raising their expectations and belief in self and others to influence and lead the people to accomplish and achieve more.
- Developing a personal development plan to apply the Pygmalion principles.
- Understanding your Leadership style and influencing skill.
- Creating Pygmalion and Galatea effect in work and personal life.
- Identifying occasions and situations to use Pygmalion and related SFP principle.
- Hands-on work to develop the skills to apply.
What are the highlights of the program?
The program highlights several issues such as:
- Proven transformational concept to create a lasting impact.
- Discovering true self through personal experiences and reflections.
- Expert faculty to make the learning enjoyable and effective.
Takeaways from the program
- The day-long informative session will be intense, rigorous, enjoyable, reflective and collaborative learning.
- Every participant will be provided with a participant guide (hardcopy).
- Soft copy of presentation (slides) and handouts of exercises (leadership style assessment) will also be provided.
About the Facilitator
The workshop will be offered by Gopalan Narasimhan (GN), Director of Bumblebee academy, and former VP, Oracle and GM, Wipro. He is an experienced business leader with more than 25 years of experience with corporates, in leadership positions. Gopalan Narasimhan is also a visiting Professor in several B-schools with rich experience in corporate training and teaching. He is also a mentor and advisor for corporate executives and start-ups.
Come, learn new leadership insights with the Pygmalion Leader workshop. What are you waiting for? Early bird tickets are available now at an unbelievable price of 5000 INR, exclusive of service tax at 14%. Even group discount tickets for more than four are available at a very reasonable price. The price is just 4000 INR, which is exclusive of service tax at 14% . The ticket includes course fees, breakfast, lunch and course materials. The tickets are selling fast. Book your slot now at www.meraevents.com and be there at the Pygmalion Leader workshop. You can avail the tickets through EMI option available at Meraevents.