If you are planning for your bright future in Project Management, do not miss this PMP Training at Andheri Mumbai by EPMC on November. Because, an organization is always depend on an efficient and effective programme and project management to survive in between the changes of outputs and outcomes. In such case, PMP is the essential course that provides invaluable base upon which and how to build the project.
EPMC is conducting the most-sought-after PMP training at Andheri Mumbai on November 15, 16 and 22, 23, 2014 at Hotel Residency near Suren Road. This four-day training course will be organized from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the respective days by Mr. Sateesh Kamat, 36 years experience, IIT B.Tech Mechanical, Director of EPMC.
PMP certification is a global credential, and is a highly industry-recognized course for project managers. PMP training provides over 300 best practices and tools in the respective industry for project managers. Through these worldwide best practices and tools, project managers will get the confidence to coordinate as well as advise the team to lead in the way to success.
The Times of India says “Certified Project Management Professionals draw higher salary”. All through, this is for sure that PMP certified project managers will get 10% more salary than others. So, PMP training is the cornerstone for project managers in all manner. This PMP training at Andheri Mumbai by EPMC will provide the registered members, sufficient time for solving sample exam questions and doubt clarifications.
Over the last four years, EPMC (Effective Project Management Consultancy) is a Registered Educational Provider for PMI, USA. EPMC is also an Accredited Training Organization by APMG- International, UK. It specializes in providing professional project management training services and related certifications. EPMC is highly recognized and successful, because it provides:
- 100% pass rate for delegates who have passed over 2 Mock Tests
- Personalized attention for each individual
- Members who have followed their advice
- Each of the mock test result is analyzed
- Advice and recommendation provided at a personal level
- Small batch size
- 2500+ delegates trained over the last 5 years
- All trainers are 15 yrs+ experience
PMP Training at Andheri Mumbai by EPMC is the right course to pass the certification program. Here are a few things that this training program will provide:
- Four-day training and 35-contact hour certificate at the end of the training
- EPMC study material, which is completely aligned with PMBOK 5 at a section by section level. All important concepts and exam related important information and keywords marked in the study material.
- Study material includes 250 practice questions
- 2 full-length Mock Tests access given once you prepare
- Access to more Mock Tests, if required
So, think no further! Hurry and register now for PMP Training at Andheri Mumbai by EPMC to be a part of this globally recommended and recognized training program for project management.