The Project Management Institute (PMI) India is all set to organize the biggest congregation of the project management professionals from across the country under one roof this September 2014 in Hyderabad. The Project Management National Conference 2014 would take place at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre,Novotel HICC Complex in Hyderabad and would see in attendance, the who’s who of the Project Management Industry.
Spanning over two and half days, i.e., from September 11, 2014 to September 13, 2014, the Project Management National Conference would be based on the theme, “Project Management – the mantra for sustainable growth.”
Every Edition of the PMI National Conference has been renowned for having successfully attracted a huge turnout of participants from across various industries, government organizations, the academia, NGOs etc. The previous edition witnessed a diverse turnout of participation of over 1000 participants from diverse fields from across the country are expected to attend the conference.
Highlights of Project Management National Conference 2014:
- State-of-the-art conference facilities at premium location in Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad
- Conference Duration of 2.5 days
- Impactful projects presented as case studies
- Choice of informative technical sessions running as parallel tracks
- For the first time PMI India National Conference will feature the topic – Project Management – the mantra for sustainable growth
- Dynamic panel discussion on a topical subject
- Paper presentations by industry experts
- Visionary speakers sharing their wealth of knowledge
- Convenience of registering online from home/office
The event would be the most ideal platform to meet, network and share ideas with the key players and industry peers from across the globe as the PMI National Conference 2014 would open up avenues to exchange ideas on the challenges and emerging trends in projects that are contributing to national objectives.