The SAFe Agilist certification program is an event, which is ideal for all the executives, managers and Agile change agents, who are responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in large software enterprises. The training program would facilitate the validation of their knowledge in applying the various Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles that they know in an enterprise context so they could lead the process of the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
The Innovation Roots is offering a two day training and certification program for private and public groups in association with Certified SPC. These classes would go on for two days, which would include Training and Certification of Leading SAFe Course.
By the end of the workshop, the participants would develop a clear understanding of:
- How the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership
- Apply Lean, Agile and Product Development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understanding the skills necessary for an Enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in real context
- Acquire all the knowledge required to be successful in their SAFe journey
The SAFe Agilist Training and Certification is program is ideal for all the Software Developers, Testers, Project Managers, Product Managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. The training and certification program spanning over two days would open up multiple facets for development and learning as the participants would get to share their knowledge with each other while gaining insights from the pioneers.
Obtaining Certification is not just about attending a course and it is rather about the process of gaining knowledge and develop proficiency over the tools to be effective at applying the Scaled Agile Framework® in the business context, which is what the SAFe Agilist Training and Certification would emphasise upon.
Each of the certification program imparts knowledge and tools that are needed to emerge as an effective member in a Team, Program and/or Portfolio levels of the Scaled Agile Framework and the program would be felicitated by the instructors who have proven, real-world experience rolling out the Scaled Agile Framework to global clients. You’ll then validate the knowledge you’ve built by passing a rigorous exam.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and register now for the SAFe Agilist Training and Certification and get trained and certified by the pioneers and also benefit from their immense pool of knowledge at the workshop, which would be taking place on July 24-25, 2014 from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm. The event venue would be informed to the participants.
Disclaimer and copyright: SAFe, Scaled Agile Framework, SAFe ScrumXP, SAFe Agilist, Leading SAFe and SAFe Practitioner (SP)™ are copyright and trademark of Scaled Agile Academy and Dean Leffingwell LLC.