For a nation to experience sustainable overall development, it needs to be capable of providing its people with access to quality healthcare. However, the advances in medical science and the latest technology do not reach the common man in the developing nations as early as it should. This failure could be attributed to a lot of factors, the most popular one being the lack of a common meeting platform for the industry pioneers, the decision makers and all the other significant government authorities.
To curb these problems and to provide a common platform for the professionals, entrepreneurs, industry players, investors and global institutions to collaborate and take advantage of the latest advancements and innovations.
The Indo-Global Healthcare Summit and Expo (2014) aims at identifying and sharing all the successful innovations about the various healthcare models and delivery systems from around the world. The summit and expo is a result of the massive research with healthcare entrepreneurs to understand the needs in healthcare delivery.
The Indo-Global Healthcare Summit and Expo (2014) is being organized by the Indian Medical Association, and the Government of Andhra Pradesh, in association with the Federation of AP Chambers of Commerce and Industry, and the Indus Foundation. The event would take place at the luxurious Taj Krishna and Taj Deccan (Taj Group of Hotels), Hyderabad, India from June 20 to 22, 2014.
This would be the most massive congregation of its kind, which would have all the healthcare professionals and policy makers. Here are the highlights of the event, which would help you decide as to why you should be a part of the event.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUMMIT & EXPO 2014:
1) Most comprehensive healthcare event of its kind ever held in India.
2) Biggest networking event for leaders in healthcare from around the World.
3) Convergence of who is who of the huge Indian healthcare system.
3) Participation by an estimated 4,000 top Indian and foreign professionals.
4) 60 scientific sessions on innovations and advances presented by top experts.
5) The Summit is designated for a maximum of 18 hours of CME Credits.
6) Healthcare Expo for showcasing best practices in healthcare delivery.
7) Attendance of an estimated 10,000 decision makers at the Healthcare Expo.
8) B to B Venue for interacting with other foreign/Indian participants.
9) Poster presentation opportunity for professionals and students.
10) Paper submission opportunity for professionals and students.
11) Global awards for healthcare excellence to Indian and foreign institutions.
12) Global awards for excellence to Indian and foreign healthcare professionals.
13) Opportunity to make presentations in the Summit by selected participants.
14) Extensive media coverage for the Summit during and after the event.
To know more and to be a part of the Indo-Global Healthcare Summit and Expo (2014) and to know more about the event please visit www.meraevents.com